Supporting you at home
We offer practical home help for the elderly, those with disabilities, parents with young children, and anyone-else in the Hull area who finds it difficult to get practical tasks done in the household. We support by assisting, and practical tasks which may include:
- Hoovering, sweeping/mopping floors
- Tidying and dusting
- General cleaning or one off tasks
- Preparing and cooking meals
- Shopping/picking up prescriptions/rrrands
- Pet care (feeding animals, walking the dog)
This list is not exhaustive and other tasks can be discussed during an initial meeting. We do not provide personal care or offer a babysitting service.
* Please note there is a minimum of 3 hours per week, though duration and frequency of our visits to be discussed during initial meeting.